Friday, June 5, 2009

Poppa T



My buddy Chris Swainston just wrote an awesome article on my homie Tully Flynn for the SLUG mag. I should link something up every month because SLUG is the shit and Chris & Adam Dorobiala really have done incredible things for SLUG. "Nothing better than reading something that is actually out of passion.

Most people out of SLC dont know Tully, "he's the guy who gave Mike Plumb the name Lizard King," he's the guy if your in SLC you should hit up! I was lucky enough to be his next door neighbor for 8months and definitly consider him a homie for life.Although we probally could have spent more time chillin, I definitly learned alot from this guy, may have been just the period in my life, but it opened my eyes and changed the way I look at things for the better.This interview is one ive been waiting for (CLICK)

No comments: